Invest in Noble
Over the past 14 years Noble has delivered an outstanding public education to low-income high school students in Chicago. Our growth was made possible through the generosity of many who believed in the value of a Noble education and provided the start-up funding for new campuses and ongoing support. We could not have achieved this success without continued private support.
Because Noble and its campuses have 501(c)3 status, all donations are tax-deductible as charitable contributions. Thank you for your support.
There are many ways you can make a donation to support Hansberry College Prep’s work.
- Online: To make an easy, secure donation by credit card via PayPal, please click on the Donate button. If you have specific instructions on how your gift should be used or acknowledged, please make a note of it within the PayPal field titled "Special Instructions for gift" when you review your donation prior to submission. Or you can email us at email@example.com to designate your gift.
- By Mail: Donate to Hansberry College Prep via cash, check or credit card by printing our donation form, and sending your contribution to:
External Affairs Department Hansberry College Prep
Noble Network of Charter Schools -or- 8748 S. Aberdeen St.
1 North State St., Floor 7-L Chicago, IL 60620
Chicago, IL 60602
- Corporate Matching Gifts: Many employers offer matching gift opportunities for educational institutions. Check with your employer regarding this opportunity to increase the power of your gift to Noble.
- In-Kind Donations: Our campus occasionally accepts in-kind donations; please us if you have items to donate.
- Investment Donations: Your tax deduction will be based on the full market value of the securities at the time of transfer and the gift will avoid capital gains taxes. To make a tax-deductible gift through appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares, please contact Noble’s External Affairs Department.
- Planned Giving: Noble gratefully accepts residual bequests from supporters who wish to include Noble in their final plans. Please contact Noble’s External Affairs Department to learn more about making a planned gift to Noble.
Please contact Noble’s External Affairs Department for questions about investment donations and planned giving via email or at (312) 450-8931.
- Job Opportunities