Teaching at Hansberry College Prep
At Hansberry College Prep, we believe with the right combination of resources, discipline, and a quality learning environment, every student can find success. Our teachers are the key to our students’ success and HCP allows our teachers to do what they do best: teach. We have established a strong culture based on academics that prepares our students for college and beyond. Our teachers work hard to maintain calm classrooms that are free from distractions. Their teaching methods keep students on track and learning at a pace that will ensure success on important tests and in college. As our network grows, HCP is constantly in search of the best teachers to educate our students.
What HCP offers our teachers:
As an IB World School, we have multiple opportunities for professional development sponsored by the International Baccalaureate Organization:
- Freedom to hire the best teachers, regardless of credentials
- Competitive and performance-based compensation
- Data-driven network-wide professional development
- A collaborative and supportive teaching environment
- Many opportunities for growth and leadership development
- Greater flexibility over curriculum – we focus on results, not the process
- Longer and more focused direct instructional time; and
- A commitment to hiring a diverse workforce reflective of our diverse student body.
- Job Opportunities