Expectations of Students
At Hansberry College Prep, we are dedicated to providing our students with high quality education that ensures they will be accepted into top-ranked universities. Our students are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that will provide for greater success at these universities and beyond. Student expectations include:
- Arrive to class on time with all materials
- Act “SMART”
- Sit up straight.
- Maintain eye contact.
- Articulate your thoughts.
- Respond appropriately.
- Track your teacher.
- Complete nightly homework assignments
- Adhere to the Student Code of Conductand Student Uniform Code
- Treat classmates, staff members and members of the community with respect
- Participate in community service and enrichment activities
- Improve general health and physical fitness through consistent exercise
- Serve all detentions or suspensions that are earned
- Accept responsibility for their behavior and consistently demonstrate the Bengal Way
Please reference the Parent/Student Handbook for more specific guidelines and expectations.
- Job Opportunities